Latest topics
» The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines In Psychiatry 11th Editi
Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:16 pm by takkpenn

» Albaladejo Derecho Civil Ii Pdf Free
Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:56 pm by takkpenn

» Albaladejo Derecho Civil Ii Pdf Free
Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:14 pm by takkpenn

» What Up?
Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:32 pm by Leinad

» Help with my persona would be greatly appreciated
Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:28 pm by Daemonis

» Another Bonfire?
Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:12 pm by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Free projectile foam
Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:26 am by Ben

» Facebook Group
Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:05 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» The Elite
Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:08 am by Zuryel

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Gallery


Donation Box

IM ME...BUMI

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IM ME...BUMI

Post  Bumi on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:32 am

yeah im Bumi im very open so any thing you want to know im here for you to ask.
im still new at this i have been fighting for about a year. so anything else you want to know just ask.
-Bumi
avatar
Bumi

Male Number of posts : 5
Age : 27
Realm : WKU Medieval Recreation Club
House : What ever D calls his
Fighting Style : Sword and Board
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM ME...BUMI

Post  Xys' Tel Unaki on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:12 am

A year?

Since when?
avatar
Xys' Tel Unaki

Male Number of posts : 405
Realm : Disassociated
House : Xys' Tel of Aipotu
Fighting Style : Archery
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=939933&topic=46389

Back to top Go down

Re: IM ME...BUMI

Post  Nokomis on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:34 am

Hiiii bumi!!

_________________
Take me from this earth
an endless night-
this, the end of life.
From the dark I feel your lips
and taste your bloody kiss.
avatar
Nokomis
Visiter from Another Realm

Female Number of posts : 292
Age : 24
Fighting Style : Sword -&- Board
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/define_insanity

Back to top Go down

Re: IM ME...BUMI

Post  Bumi on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:50 am

I started last spring =^.^=
avatar
Bumi

Male Number of posts : 5
Age : 27
Realm : WKU Medieval Recreation Club
House : What ever D calls his
Fighting Style : Sword and Board
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM ME...BUMI

Post  Xys' Tel Unaki on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:52 am

Bumi wrote:I started last spring =^.^=
Have you actually fought in the past few months? O.o
avatar
Xys' Tel Unaki

Male Number of posts : 405
Realm : Disassociated
House : Xys' Tel of Aipotu
Fighting Style : Archery
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=939933&topic=46389

Back to top Go down

Re: IM ME...BUMI

Post  Bumi on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:57 am

Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Bumi wrote:I started last spring =^.^=
Have you actually fought in the past few months? O.o


yeah i did last week
avatar
Bumi

Male Number of posts : 5
Age : 27
Realm : WKU Medieval Recreation Club
House : What ever D calls his
Fighting Style : Sword and Board
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM ME...BUMI

Post  Xys' Tel Unaki on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:59 am

Bumi wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Bumi wrote:I started last spring =^.^=
Have you actually fought in the past few months? O.o


yeah i did last week
What day? D: Cant remember which days I didnt go.

And no Im not being an ass about it >.> I wanna know when youre actually there so we can fight
avatar
Xys' Tel Unaki

Male Number of posts : 405
Realm : Disassociated
House : Xys' Tel of Aipotu
Fighting Style : Archery
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=939933&topic=46389

Back to top Go down

Re: IM ME...BUMI

Post  Bumi on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:05 am

Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Bumi wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Bumi wrote:I started last spring =^.^=
Have you actually fought in the past few months? O.o


yeah i did last week
What day? D: Cant remember which days I didnt go.

And no Im not being an ass about it >.> I wanna know when youre actually there so we can fight

u ass lol jk
i waz there 90% of you all where gone so i did for like 5 min then left it waz sad =<
ill be there Saturday
avatar
Bumi

Male Number of posts : 5
Age : 27
Realm : WKU Medieval Recreation Club
House : What ever D calls his
Fighting Style : Sword and Board
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM ME...BUMI

Post  Leinad on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:45 am

Bumi wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Bumi wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Bumi wrote:I started last spring =^.^=
Have you actually fought in the past few months? O.o


yeah i did last week
What day? D: Cant remember which days I didnt go.

And no Im not being an ass about it >.> I wanna know when youre actually there so we can fight

u ass lol jk
i waz there 90% of you all where gone so i did for like 5 min then left it waz sad =<
ill be there Saturday

Your english makes my head hurt! XD

_________________
avatar
Leinad
Admin

Male Number of posts : 564
Age : 27
Realm : WKU Medieval Recreation Club
House : May make one in the future
Fighting Style : Sword n Board with intrest in short red and floritien
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/daniel237

Back to top Go down

Re: IM ME...BUMI

Post  Xys' Tel Unaki on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:59 am

Leinad wrote:
Bumi wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Bumi wrote:
Xys' Tel Unaki wrote:
Bumi wrote:I started last spring =^.^=
Have you actually fought in the past few months? O.o


yeah i did last week
What day? D: Cant remember which days I didnt go.

And no Im not being an ass about it >.> I wanna know when youre actually there so we can fight

u ass lol jk
i waz there 90% of you all where gone so i did for like 5 min then left it waz sad =<
ill be there Saturday

Your english makes my head hurt! XD
At least it isnt butchered like the one 4chan pic I posted.
avatar
Xys' Tel Unaki

Male Number of posts : 405
Realm : Disassociated
House : Xys' Tel of Aipotu
Fighting Style : Archery
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=939933&topic=46389

Back to top Go down

Re: IM ME...BUMI

Post  Leinad on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:10 am

Yea, it is more legible than that lol Rolling Eyes

_________________
avatar
Leinad
Admin

Male Number of posts : 564
Age : 27
Realm : WKU Medieval Recreation Club
House : May make one in the future
Fighting Style : Sword n Board with intrest in short red and floritien
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/daniel237

Back to top Go down

Re: IM ME...BUMI

Post  Nelon on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:23 am

Welcome Bumi, can't wait until you have been playing as long as I have. Talk to me in 3 years. Razz
avatar
Nelon
Veteran, Moderator

Male Number of posts : 315
Realm : A'tal Ra
House : Katsuri
Fighting Style : Klinge und Schild.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM ME...BUMI

Post  Zuryel on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Nelon wrote:Welcome Bumi, can't wait until you have been playing as long as I have. Talk to me in 3 years. Razz

he will never be playing as long as you you will always have years on him..........unless you stop.

_________________
I only have one rule, everyone fights, no one quits, if you run I will kill you myself. IS THAT CLEAR!?
avatar
Zuryel
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133
Age : 28
Realm : Walkure
House : Elite
Fighting Style : Sword and Board, Polearm
Registration date : 2009-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM ME...BUMI

Post  Nelon on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:19 am

Zuryel wrote:
Nelon wrote:Welcome Bumi, can't wait until you have been playing as long as I have. Talk to me in 3 years. Razz

he will never be playing as long as you you will always have years on him..........unless you stop.
I mean when he will have played for as long as I have at this moment.
avatar
Nelon
Veteran, Moderator

Male Number of posts : 315
Realm : A'tal Ra
House : Katsuri
Fighting Style : Klinge und Schild.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM ME...BUMI

Post  [GM]Rayoe on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:16 am

Nelon wrote:
Zuryel wrote:
Nelon wrote:Welcome Bumi, can't wait until you have been playing as long as I have. Talk to me in 3 years. Razz

he will never be playing as long as you you will always have years on him..........unless you stop.
I mean when he will have played for as long as I have at this moment.

i lol'd.

_________________
avatar
[GM]Rayoe
Visiter from Another Realm

Male Number of posts : 533
Age : 27
Realm : A'tal Ra'
House : :†:無声死の家:†:
Fighting Style : 死の神の方法
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=722255228&ref=p

Back to top Go down

Re: IM ME...BUMI

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum