Latest topics
» The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines In Psychiatry 11th Editi
Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:16 pm by takkpenn

» Albaladejo Derecho Civil Ii Pdf Free
Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:56 pm by takkpenn

» Albaladejo Derecho Civil Ii Pdf Free
Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:14 pm by takkpenn

» What Up?
Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:32 pm by Leinad

» Help with my persona would be greatly appreciated
Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:28 pm by Daemonis

» Another Bonfire?
Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:12 pm by wetzel_sixx90_09

» Free projectile foam
Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:26 am by Ben

» Facebook Group
Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:05 am by wetzel_sixx90_09

» The Elite
Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:08 am by Zuryel

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Gallery


Donation Box

Realm needs to change

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Harth on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:43 pm

Leinad wrote:For the record, the $1 a month thing was originally Zairs idea, albeit a while back. If dues are so ridiculous, then how come so many people I've talked to agree that they are needed? You guys and Unaki are the only people that have complained. Sure, we may be made up primarily of non-wku students, but we are still a school club, theirs no reason that we can't grow to be composed primarily by wku students.

As usual Unaki, your argument isn't even valid. We practiced on south lawn like what? less than 5 times? And we didn't gain a single member from it. Lance, Levi, Clara, and so on all came from Minton. I would love to go back to south lawn but theirs currently stuff in the way, which is the reason we left in the first place. We could still go back though, just have less room. Regardless of where we are though, we are automatically one of the most visible clubs on campus because of what we do. Most clubs don't meet out in the open like we do. They get their members from fliers and friend referrals. Until this drama is over however, it may actually be best if we don't try to advertise ourselves for the time being.

Going back to the dues though, do you know why I want people to bring money to the cook out? It's so we can actually have food to eat. If we had a cash reserve, we wouldnt have to do that, and the food could be purchased ahead of time. Also, the money that it's going to take to reserve the pavilion is coming out of my checking account, no matter how high it is. I've pour countless hours of my own personal time and money into trying to make this realm work, and this isnt going to work in the long run. I'm not going to sacrifice all of my resources just to keep this realm alive. Sorry, but I would much rather do well in college, graduate, and get a good job. I DON'T want to be re-embersed or anything, but I'm only going to pay for stuff like that for so long. Everyone should help pay for stuff like that, not just me.
One thing that you are right about Unaki is that $1 a month isnt going to pay for much, but your bitching enough as it is, imagine if I went with a more reasonable amount like $10 a semester. Also, I've been to your house, don't even think you can tell me you can't afford a $1 a month and expect me to believe it. If however, some of our members honest to goodnessly can't pay it, then I'm NOT going to kick them out for it.

Your right, people have been abusing lite hits, and thats gona be fixed by having heralds. I disagree with heralds not being needed unless theres 15 or more people. If our practices didn't need heralds we wouldn't be having this problem.

As far as the practice for the relatively new people goes, your just going to have to be offended. I've put to much effort into this realm to just let it die. If it takes a special practice for the less skilled to get those people coming back to the realm, then so be it. The realm is divided already. It has been divided for a long time, theres just never been so much friction between the two sides as now. It's true that one of the best ways to get better is to fight people that are stronger than you, and the whole vets vs noob thing has been blown way out of proportion, but new people aren't going to get any better if they are massacred every practice. In fact, not only are they not going to get better, there not going to keep showing up. Also, even if you think it's all about getting stronger and winning, your wrong. If you want a house that believes that way, fine, but if our realm believes that, it will die. My proof is whats happened to us.

Arkady, you keep saying “Get Better?! Then No One Will "Destroy" Anyone... “ as if we can flip a switch in our ear and be like “Baddass mode active!!! Raaaa!!!”. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. You guys have been fighting for what, like 8 years? Your crazy if you think all the new people are going to go through boot-camp just so you can have more challenging opponents. A lot of the newer people aren't athletic, some of them have never played sports their whole life. If you think where sub-human because of, thats your problem, not ours.

I don't know what happened to cause the old field to collapse, but I have a felling that it has something to do with this. If you guys would rather isolate yourselves from new people and fight amongest yourselves fine, but be warned, organizing a realm takes a lot of time and effort. Otherwise, you're all are still welcome here. Keep in mind though that this is my realm, and if you go down I'm going to do my damnest to keep the realm from going down with you.

Alright, that was one of the greatest things I've read recently. I agree with all of this completely. I also agree with Heather in that your views are how a realm should be ran. Again, like Heather, should you need help with anything, just ask.

_________________

Harth

Male Number of posts : 53
Realm : A'tal Ra'
House : Katsuri
Fighting Style : Florentine currently, with an interest in learning to use a shield later on
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Nokomis on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:46 pm

Alright, that was one of the greatest things I've read recently. I agree with all of this completely. I also agree with Heather in that your views are how a realm should be ran. Again, like Heather, should you need help with anything, just ask.

Harth, your supposed to call me Nokomis. LOL geek.

call me by my fighter name.
or i'll cry
*sniff sniff*
jk

_________________
Take me from this earth
an endless night-
this, the end of life.
From the dark I feel your lips
and taste your bloody kiss.
avatar
Nokomis
Visiter from Another Realm

Female Number of posts : 292
Age : 24
Fighting Style : Sword -&- Board
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/define_insanity

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Daemonis on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Harth wrote:
Leinad wrote:For the record, the $1 a month thing was originally Zairs idea, albeit a while back. If dues are so ridiculous, then how come so many people I've talked to agree that they are needed? You guys and Unaki are the only people that have complained. Sure, we may be made up primarily of non-wku students, but we are still a school club, theirs no reason that we can't grow to be composed primarily by wku students.

As usual Unaki, your argument isn't even valid. We practiced on south lawn like what? less than 5 times? And we didn't gain a single member from it. Lance, Levi, Clara, and so on all came from Minton. I would love to go back to south lawn but theirs currently stuff in the way, which is the reason we left in the first place. We could still go back though, just have less room. Regardless of where we are though, we are automatically one of the most visible clubs on campus because of what we do. Most clubs don't meet out in the open like we do. They get their members from fliers and friend referrals. Until this drama is over however, it may actually be best if we don't try to advertise ourselves for the time being.

Going back to the dues though, do you know why I want people to bring money to the cook out? It's so we can actually have food to eat. If we had a cash reserve, we wouldnt have to do that, and the food could be purchased ahead of time. Also, the money that it's going to take to reserve the pavilion is coming out of my checking account, no matter how high it is. I've pour countless hours of my own personal time and money into trying to make this realm work, and this isnt going to work in the long run. I'm not going to sacrifice all of my resources just to keep this realm alive. Sorry, but I would much rather do well in college, graduate, and get a good job. I DON'T want to be re-embersed or anything, but I'm only going to pay for stuff like that for so long. Everyone should help pay for stuff like that, not just me.
One thing that you are right about Unaki is that $1 a month isnt going to pay for much, but your bitching enough as it is, imagine if I went with a more reasonable amount like $10 a semester. Also, I've been to your house, don't even think you can tell me you can't afford a $1 a month and expect me to believe it. If however, some of our members honest to goodnessly can't pay it, then I'm NOT going to kick them out for it.

Your right, people have been abusing lite hits, and thats gona be fixed by having heralds. I disagree with heralds not being needed unless theres 15 or more people. If our practices didn't need heralds we wouldn't be having this problem.

As far as the practice for the relatively new people goes, your just going to have to be offended. I've put to much effort into this realm to just let it die. If it takes a special practice for the less skilled to get those people coming back to the realm, then so be it. The realm is divided already. It has been divided for a long time, theres just never been so much friction between the two sides as now. It's true that one of the best ways to get better is to fight people that are stronger than you, and the whole vets vs noob thing has been blown way out of proportion, but new people aren't going to get any better if they are massacred every practice. In fact, not only are they not going to get better, there not going to keep showing up. Also, even if you think it's all about getting stronger and winning, your wrong. If you want a house that believes that way, fine, but if our realm believes that, it will die. My proof is whats happened to us.

Arkady, you keep saying “Get Better?! Then No One Will "Destroy" Anyone... “ as if we can flip a switch in our ear and be like “Baddass mode active!!! Raaaa!!!”. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. You guys have been fighting for what, like 8 years? Your crazy if you think all the new people are going to go through boot-camp just so you can have more challenging opponents. A lot of the newer people aren't athletic, some of them have never played sports their whole life. If you think where sub-human because of, thats your problem, not ours.

I don't know what happened to cause the old field to collapse, but I have a felling that it has something to do with this. If you guys would rather isolate yourselves from new people and fight amongest yourselves fine, but be warned, organizing a realm takes a lot of time and effort. Otherwise, you're all are still welcome here. Keep in mind though that this is my realm, and if you go down I'm going to do my damnest to keep the realm from going down with you.

Alright, that was one of the greatest things I've read recently. I agree with all of this completely. I also agree with Heather in that your views are how a realm should be ran. Again, like Heather, should you need help with anything, just ask.
agreed..kudos to you leinad....
avatar
Daemonis

Male Number of posts : 268
Age : 27
Realm : The One I'm In
House : Nope, Dorm
Fighting Style : I Fight To The Death, and If I Die....I Spawn 3' To The Left
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://wkumedievalclub.roflforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Runner on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:05 pm

Nokomis wrote:For one, Paying a little fee thing can help. Hes not asking for alot of money, and hes not saying that if you don't pay your fee that you can't play. IT'S A DOLLAR GUYS! when you pay a dollar a month, your not really paying alot, and you can use that money for house weapons and garb. ITS NOT LIKE HES PLANNING ON TAKING YOUR SILLY LITTLE DOLLAR AND BUYING WHORES.

Unaki, DO NOT make an excuse like "I don't have a job" becuase I don't have a job, and its really hard to get ANY money from my family. If you remember how me and my mom got into a fist fight. I STILL MANAGE TO GET MONEY WHEN ITS NEEDED. Whether I borrow from my friends or I work for my neighbors.

So guys, be a little more openminded.

It's only a dollar.

I agree with Nokki completely. It's just one dollar a month. And besides, if the group doesn't like it, we don't have to do it. Daniel's word is not final; we have a say in things. Hence why this board exists.
avatar
Runner

Male Number of posts : 643
Age : 25
Realm : Walkure
House : Walkure Elite apparently.
Fighting Style : Single blue, sword and board
Registration date : 2008-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Nokomis on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:08 pm

thank you! ^.^

_________________
Take me from this earth
an endless night-
this, the end of life.
From the dark I feel your lips
and taste your bloody kiss.
avatar
Nokomis
Visiter from Another Realm

Female Number of posts : 292
Age : 24
Fighting Style : Sword -&- Board
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/define_insanity

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Harth on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Nokomis wrote:
Alright, that was one of the greatest things I've read recently. I agree with all of this completely. I also agree with Heather in that your views are how a realm should be ran. Again, like Heather, should you need help with anything, just ask.

Harth, your supposed to call me Nokomis. LOL geek.

call me by my fighter name.
or i'll cry
*sniff sniff*
jk

It's habit, dammit. It took me forever to start using everyone elses fighter names (I still don't call Austin by Zephyr).

_________________

Harth

Male Number of posts : 53
Realm : A'tal Ra'
House : Katsuri
Fighting Style : Florentine currently, with an interest in learning to use a shield later on
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Runner on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Daniel and Nokki are right.

Daniel's spent too much time and effort into this No Name Realm for us to give it up. I plan to keep it going coming as much as I can for as long as it exist. I think the best time for us to discuss this is at the cookout. I'll talk to whomever is at practice this Saturday about this as well.


Last edited by JackyTrekker on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Runner

Male Number of posts : 643
Age : 25
Realm : Walkure
House : Walkure Elite apparently.
Fighting Style : Single blue, sword and board
Registration date : 2008-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Nokomis on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:29 pm

Guys, MY NAME IS NOT HEATHER. lol it is... but your supposed to call me Nokomis or some random nick name you make for me. grrr

ill kill you.
jk
but seriously.
i will

_________________
Take me from this earth
an endless night-
this, the end of life.
From the dark I feel your lips
and taste your bloody kiss.
avatar
Nokomis
Visiter from Another Realm

Female Number of posts : 292
Age : 24
Fighting Style : Sword -&- Board
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/define_insanity

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Runner on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:31 pm

Nokomis wrote:Guys, MY NAME IS NOT HEATHER. lol it is... but your supposed to call me Nokomis or some random nick name you make for me. grrr

ill kill you.
jk
but seriously.
i will

Sorry.
avatar
Runner

Male Number of posts : 643
Age : 25
Realm : Walkure
House : Walkure Elite apparently.
Fighting Style : Single blue, sword and board
Registration date : 2008-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Nokomis on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:33 pm

will you be at practice tomarrow jacky

Nelon would like to know.

cause he misses you.

_________________
Take me from this earth
an endless night-
this, the end of life.
From the dark I feel your lips
and taste your bloody kiss.
avatar
Nokomis
Visiter from Another Realm

Female Number of posts : 292
Age : 24
Fighting Style : Sword -&- Board
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/define_insanity

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Runner on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:38 pm

Nokomis wrote:will you be at practice tomarrow jacky

Nelon would like to know.

cause he misses you.

I will be at practice tomorrow. Pleasant surprise that he missed me, lol. It'll be good to see you two again, that's for sure.
avatar
Runner

Male Number of posts : 643
Age : 25
Realm : Walkure
House : Walkure Elite apparently.
Fighting Style : Single blue, sword and board
Registration date : 2008-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Nokomis on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:39 pm

lol yeah we miss you alot.

see you tomarrow

_________________
Take me from this earth
an endless night-
this, the end of life.
From the dark I feel your lips
and taste your bloody kiss.
avatar
Nokomis
Visiter from Another Realm

Female Number of posts : 292
Age : 24
Fighting Style : Sword -&- Board
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/define_insanity

Back to top Go down

Back to main topic!!

Post  Runner on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:43 pm

Of course. But...


BACK TO MAIN TOPIC!!

What can we do about getting out attendance back up? It's not like we can call everyone and tell them to come down.
avatar
Runner

Male Number of posts : 643
Age : 25
Realm : Walkure
House : Walkure Elite apparently.
Fighting Style : Single blue, sword and board
Registration date : 2008-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Nokomis on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Don't worry about attendance. When the weather gets better, more people will show up. Everyday its warm at practice we've had more people show. so just give it a month or so.

_________________
Take me from this earth
an endless night-
this, the end of life.
From the dark I feel your lips
and taste your bloody kiss.
avatar
Nokomis
Visiter from Another Realm

Female Number of posts : 292
Age : 24
Fighting Style : Sword -&- Board
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/define_insanity

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Runner on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:56 pm

Ok. What about newer people? The problem is, we need to make them want to stay. How can we do that without offending the vets.
avatar
Runner

Male Number of posts : 643
Age : 25
Realm : Walkure
House : Walkure Elite apparently.
Fighting Style : Single blue, sword and board
Registration date : 2008-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  TheYeti on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:05 pm

leinad your'll on the right tracks if people dont want pay we think of something else for them to do as for new people if ya'll want to we can set up new people trainers but nokki is right give the warm weather a chance and getting new people i dont know we can think on that and dont worry about ofthening the vets we're all big people we can take and if they dont want to we can think of something but dont let them get u down u doing the right thing//nd if i missed any points sorry

TheYeti
Belegarth Veteran

Male Number of posts : 168
Age : 30
Fighting Style : depends on whats there
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Nokomis on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Thanks jacky now yeti is calling me nokki
lol
wow, everyone except unaki agrees with leinad.

well isn't that a SHOCKER

*note sarcasm*

lol

_________________
Take me from this earth
an endless night-
this, the end of life.
From the dark I feel your lips
and taste your bloody kiss.
avatar
Nokomis
Visiter from Another Realm

Female Number of posts : 292
Age : 24
Fighting Style : Sword -&- Board
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/define_insanity

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  TheYeti on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:20 pm

Nokomis wrote:Thanks jacky now yeti is calling me nokki
lol
sorry couldnt rember how to spell your whole name sorry

TheYeti
Belegarth Veteran

Male Number of posts : 168
Age : 30
Fighting Style : depends on whats there
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Nokomis on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:33 pm

TheYeti wrote:
Nokomis wrote:Thanks jacky now yeti is calling me nokki
lol
sorry couldnt rember how to spell your whole name sorry

*sigh* i guess its okay
jk
its fine lol

_________________
Take me from this earth
an endless night-
this, the end of life.
From the dark I feel your lips
and taste your bloody kiss.
avatar
Nokomis
Visiter from Another Realm

Female Number of posts : 292
Age : 24
Fighting Style : Sword -&- Board
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/define_insanity

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Sammael Morningstar on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:24 pm

You are participating in a full-contact combat sport. It IS about the fighting. You are on a field of BATTLE attempting to KILL your OPPONENT with a WEAPON. If that's just too hardcore for you, try LARPing not a COMBAT SPORT. And Leinad, we "vets" have been fighting, off and on mind you, for about 2 1/2 to 3 years max, excluding Zair who has been at it for about 4. Oh and your excuse about new fighters not being "athletic", i have a partially reconstructed knee, a chronic lung illness, i chain-smoke, and aside from practice i sit around and work, so don't even try and go there. Since you're so curious about what happened to the old field by the way, its called grown-ups having jobs and other responsibilities, it had nothing to do with us decimating noobies so that they'd never return, most everyone just had a life that kinda required their attendence. And what's so terribly difficult about starting a realm? Realm name, fighters of the realm, when we practice, HOLY SHIT I'VE CREATED A REALM! To sum it all up, stop being pussies, or find something else to entertain yourself that, once again, isn't a FULL-CONTACT COMBAT SPORT.
avatar
Sammael Morningstar

Male Number of posts : 14
Age : 28
Realm : Walkure
Fighting Style : German & Italian Longsword
Registration date : 2009-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Nokomis on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Iosua MacFarlane wrote:You are participating in a full-contact combat sport. It IS about the fighting. You are on a field of BATTLE attempting to KILL your OPPONENT with a WEAPON. If that's just too hardcore for you, try LARPing not a COMBAT SPORT. And Leinad, we "vets" have been fighting, off and on mind you, for about 2 1/2 to 3 years max, excluding Zair who has been at it for about 4. Oh and your excuse about new fighters not being "athletic", i have a partially reconstructed knee, a chronic lung illness, i chain-smoke, and aside from practice i sit around and work, so don't even try and go there. Since you're so curious about what happened to the old field by the way, its called grown-ups having jobs and other responsibilities, it had nothing to do with us decimating noobies so that they'd never return, most everyone just had a life that kinda required their attendence. And what's so terribly difficult about starting a realm? Realm name, fighters of the realm, when we practice, HOLY SHIT I'VE CREATED A REALM! To sum it all up, stop being pussies, or find something else to entertain yourself that, once again, isn't a FULL-CONTACT COMBAT SPORT.


Yes, this is a FULL-CONTACT COMBAT SPORT but that isn't all that it is. Its a chance to be someone else, to get away from everything that bothers them. To some people it is so much more than fighting, they get into it more than you would believe. So don't say that its just fighting, cause then your insulting everyone who thinks otherwise.

As for the noobs being decimated, People aren't going to want to play if you kill them without giving them at least a little chance. Your supposed to get MORE people to fight, not stick with the same people CONSTANTLY. Then you won't grow as a team, or as a person. Give the poor noobs a chance to get into it before you decimate them.

Yes, you have lung problems, but don't use that as a way to say "HEY YOU GUYS HAVE TO BE GOOD CAUSE I'M SICK AND I'M BETTER THAN YOU" don't use YOU smoking as an excuse, that was YOUR fault. You are still more athletic than most people out there, that is because you've been doing this longer.

The reason people quit coming is because of the WEATHER!!!!! People don't go outside when its FUCKING FREEZING.

Insulting everyone on here is a very RUDE thing for you to do. I'm sorry, but this PUSSY is actually tired of your bullshit.

If you want FIGHTING, join wrestling.

_________________
Take me from this earth
an endless night-
this, the end of life.
From the dark I feel your lips
and taste your bloody kiss.
avatar
Nokomis
Visiter from Another Realm

Female Number of posts : 292
Age : 24
Fighting Style : Sword -&- Board
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/define_insanity

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Runner on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:20 pm

Can we please stop arguing with each other and get on with the issues at hand?


Last edited by JackyTrekker on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change of term.)
avatar
Runner

Male Number of posts : 643
Age : 25
Realm : Walkure
House : Walkure Elite apparently.
Fighting Style : Single blue, sword and board
Registration date : 2008-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Zuryel on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:33 pm

These words should be saved for when we are together not on the web lets talk about this at a meeting (not practice its for fighting).

_________________
I only have one rule, everyone fights, no one quits, if you run I will kill you myself. IS THAT CLEAR!?
avatar
Zuryel
Admin

Male Number of posts : 133
Age : 28
Realm : Walkure
House : Elite
Fighting Style : Sword and Board, Polearm
Registration date : 2009-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Arkady on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Just To Clarify Several Things I Said Were Misinterpreted... A Meeting Would Be A Great Idea...

Arkady
Belegarth Veteran

Male Number of posts : 28
Age : 107
Realm : ...
House : Currently Under Construction
Fighting Style : Single Blue,Greatswords,Polearms, Florentine,Daggers..,
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Ulhar Svent on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:52 pm

whats up ya'll, its chris. ive been reading and i think this fight is pointless everyone has their own reason for fighting were all indivisuals. i personally go for the fighting, im currnetly grounded and cant fight you are all lucky. i agree to the meeting and have one more thing to say. to those who say that noobs wont play because they get beat all the time, good for those noobs, their not that into the sport. your not as good as everyone at anything you do for the first time ever, i dont care what your doing. theres someone better i promise. i been playing for a bit but not near as long as most of you guys and im pretty good because i fought to get better. you practice to get better, people socialize on the field, ive seen them do it, and have done it myself. thats all i have to say.
avatar
Ulhar Svent

Male Number of posts : 26
Age : 25
Fighting Style : whatever ive got
Registration date : 2009-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm needs to change

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum